The steering committee of the project follows up the implementation and evaluation of the project. It provides inputs (contacts, advices, ideas…) to organise and improve the different events and proceedings. The committee is also a communication relay to publicise the project.
The members of the steering committee :
- Rafael GIMENEZ-CAPDEVILA, Société catalane de Géographie
- Philippe DEBOUDT, Université de Lille, Co-directeur par intérim du laboratoire TVES
- Elsa DELFORT, Université de Lille, Assistante Ingénieure, laboratoire TVES
- Thomas HECKLY, Université de Lille, Chargé de projet en relations internationales
- Leïla MEHNANE, Matikem, Chargée de projets Europe & International
- Philippe MENERAULT, Université de Lille, Directeur UFR Géographie-Aménagement
- Thomas PERRIN, Université de Lille, Responsable scientifique du projet EURÉGIO
- François-Olivier SEYS, Université de Lille, Responsable scientifique du projet EURÉGIO
- Mélanie VALLEE, Conseil Régional Hauts de France, Chef de projet "europe et international", DRESS
- Véronique VERGES, Métropole européenne de Lille, Responsable du service relations internationales
- Sylvain WITKOWSKI, Conseil Régional Hauts de France, Chargé de mission "coopérations européennes", DPIR
More about the scientifics leaders :
- François-Olivier Seys, professors in geography
Francois-Olivier Seys is professor in geography and, since 2012 , Deputy Vice President for International Relations of the University of Lille 1, Science and Technology.
He submitted a thesis in 1994 , with European Label on population dynamics in Germany at the time of unification. Since then, he conducts research on demographic change in the post-communist society in Central and Eastern Europe.
He is director of studies of the specialty "Eurostudies" the Master Planning, Urbanism and Territorial Development. He regularly teaches at the Universities of Brighton (UK), Leipzig (DE), Bratislava (SK) and Sofia (BG).
- Thomas Perrin, specialist of European studies
Thomas Perrin is senior lecturer in Planning and Urbanism at Université de Lille, research centre TVES. He is also associate researcher at UMR PACTE - CNRS research centre, Université Grenoble Alpes. Previously, Thomas worked for the French Ministry of Culture and French cultural network abroad (Morocco, Chad) and for the Université de Toulouse. His thesis, presented in 2010 under supervision of Pr. Guy Saez (Université Grenoble Alpes), dealt with cultural policies in euroregions. In 2011 Thomas was a post-doctoral fellow at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, under supervision of the late Pr. Francesc Morata, Jean Monnet chair ad personam. Thomas won the Mark Schuster Prize on comparative cultural policies and received a merit prize for the EU Committee of the Regions’ Doctoral Thesis Competition. He was awarded "Chercheur novélisé" by Toulouse City Council.
Thomas is a specialist of European studies, particularly concerning cultural policies, regionalism and territorial cooperation. His works are published in various journals and books and he has been involved in different international and European research projects. Additionally, Thomas supervises the Eurostudies curriculum in the master of Urbanism and Planning, and coordinates the international and European relations of the faculty of Geography and Planning, Université de Lille. He is also an expert for the Compendium of Cultural Policies of the Council of Europe, and member of the Civil Society Forum of the Eurometropolis Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai.